Mar 27, 2011

Ehh, Second Anje Restaurant :]

Hey fellas. So my parents own a restaurant in Bangi, its called Restoran Anje Beriani Gam Johor. Ok long name, phew :] Anyways, if you're my friends, you probably had been there before. Hee cause well, i love bringing my friends over. My parents love it too. One time, i brought 5 or 6 of my school friends over, it was during our SPM. We had our test in the morning and then we had another test somewhere around noon. So, during the long gap i thought, hey lets take them there :D Hihi good times :) Secondly was when i'm in my 1st year in college. Again, i brought my friends for sleepover and during the day, they went to my parents' restaurant. It was fun time :] They weren't charge, hehe that was the coolest part. And another time was when i'm in my 2nd year in college. This time, i brought along 4 or 5 of my classmates. We had fun, then we hung out at my place and later on, we all went to our evening class. Haha. Gosh ok ada lagi, i brought my classmates over there for our sem 4 final project. We have to do some advertising tasks and our final project was on my parents' restaurant. So as you see, that restaurant means a lot to me, my parents, and hopefully my friends :] That is basically our family's source of profit. They only run that restaurant and they do the job that they love, which is to cook and cater to their customers. Thats one hell of a job :]

click to enlarge photo

I'll take this opportunity to inform to you guys, my friends out there, those in Bangi, that my parents are opening the 2nd branch of Anje. It's gonna be in Pelangi Semenyih, not too far from Bangi :] It's scheduled to be opened somewhere in this coming April. I'll keep you guys posted ok. One thing that is gonna be different is that this 2nd branch will be open until night, um until 11pm i guess. Our 1st branch only opens until 7pm and we are trying to change it all up in Pelangi Semenyih. Friends, for discount, call me. Haha :D

3 comments:

  1. aku teringat memori skola dulu..time spm ko bwk kitorang luch kt kedai parents ko..thanx ye..
    happpy je sume org :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saye suke mkn dkat restoran anje...saye ssuke dgn afifah jgk huhu.... ssyg ko..byk kngn kat kdai anje tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yang 1st branch kat Bangi tu kan? Selalu pergi sana sebab study sana :D

    ReplyDelete